Are you wondering about how the incoming stimulus check with impact your Medicaid eligibility? Attorney John Ross discusses in this short video.
Questions answered in this video:
- Will stimulus checks affect Medicaid?
- Will stimulus checks be considered an asset?
- Will stimulus checks push you over your income limit?
- Is the stimulus check treated as income?
- Should you spend your stimulus check?
- Is there anything you shouldn't spend your stimulus check on?
- Can you put your stimulus check into an ABLE account?
... and more!
Are You Looking for a Medicaid Planning Attorney in Texarkana, TX?
If you are looking for medicaid planning advice, you need to speak with an experienced medicaid planning attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Texarkana office directly at 903.223.5653. We also have offices in Tyler, Paris, Longview as well as Magnolia, AR!